IGNORED

Doctor Clu's Dissertations - Star Wars: The Forces Awakens newest trail

RSS Bot

So yesterday on ESPN which I hear is owned by Disney, they had a commercial shown to jocks of another franchise also owned by Disney: Star Wars.

So here is the trailer:

The whole Ray / Luke / Kylo / Snoke thing... ahhh!! Too many wizards!

Looking forward to see what they do with Finn, Poe, BB-8, Chewbacca, and other characters that I think are interesting and no one is focusing on. And yes, since age five I've been a fan of C3P0 and R2D2. And sadly at some point they have to finish off General Leia as Carrie Fisher is no longer with us sadly. :/

Points no one has talked about yet:

1) who is the person in the armor that looks like what Saw wore in Rogue One. Shown around 1:48 of the new trailer. Also

2) An X-Wing with a central engine??? Looks like the X-Wing has the "turbo mode" ignited to get Poe to the battle at 1:35 where Poe says "We are the spark". I think the scene at 1:45 showing BB-8 is where all the system were recovering from the Turbo mode boost. Also have to say

3) the glass foxes at 1:48 are a nice touch! :D

Seeing Luke was bitter sweet. Sadly they are using misdirection in the advertisements. Not to mention, as we saw in Rogue One, they could be using scenes not even int he movie. So I go back to the thoughts of too many wizards and too much to speculate on.

Give me Poe and BB-8! :D Pew pew!! That is what I watch Star Wars for.

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/653/entry-14248-star-wars-the-forces-awakens-newest-trailer/