IGNORED

What was your first complete game company collection?

AtariDude

My only complete colection is Rainbowvision, Which is just pirate stuff.

Can you give us a complete listing of Rainbowvision games (with the SS- xxx serial numbers)? Would be much appreciated! :)

Cheers,

Marco

My only complete colection is Rainbowvision, Which is just pirate stuff.

Can you give us a complete listing of Rainbowvision games (with the SS- xxx serial numbers)? Would be much appreciated! :)

Cheers,

Marco

I think rainbowvision produced more titles then listed here on AA, I have Super man and tennis both in rainbowvision cases. The only difference is they are about 1cm shorter, They have the same fonts and ridges on the case though.

I can scan galactic for AA if anyone thinks it is worthy?

Marco, i dont think all rainbow vision carts have an SS-xxxx, However you can tell from the cases what they are, Unlike the vcases which have a much wider variety and possibly manufactures.

I'd like to scan some of these non ss-xxx's,,,,,,,,,

Could you post a scan of the Galactic label here? I have this game in a lableless case that's very similar to the cases the Marpes and Quelle games came in and would like to see if it is similar to other Taiwan Cooper games made or perhaps something different from yours altogether.

Thanks,

John

I'd like to scan some of these non ss-xxx's,,,,,,,,,

Why don't you, you could at least post them in a thread so that Albert or Alex can grab them at some point to add to the archive ? :)

On a side note: I completed my 20th Century Fox collection today. :D

I have soo much id like to ad to AA, I havent a URL for posting a pic in the forum!

So i guess its email only? Id like to ad galactic as there is no image on AA. Id also like to share my different style rainbowvision carts.

Activision was the truly "first complete" collection I finished. Half of them are sealed (including Beamrider, still have never even played it on emulators!).

My first "goal" was to collect CX-2601-Cx26100, and I have done that. I am missing a few of the boxes, but do have all the carts.

I have most carts for Coleco, M Network, CommaVid, 1/2 for USGames, 1/2 for Avalon Hill, etc. Focusing on some Atari stuff right now and Avalon Hill. You would think, in 1200+ carts, I would have finished more than that.....

Got any USGames in the boxes for sale?

Wanted:

Gopher

MAD

Name this Game

Picnic

:)

Cassidy

• 1 month later...
Could you post a scan of the Galactic label here?  I have this game in a lableless case that's very similar to the cases the Marpes and Quelle games came in and would like to see if it is similar to other Taiwan Cooper games made or perhaps something different from yours altogether.

Thanks,

John

OK, heres my attempt at adding a pic from a url created in minutes,, Umm, ive never cretaed a website before so no laughing

galactic.jpg

galacend.jpg

Not sure what was the first?

But I own these companies complete (most cartridge only):

Dynamics (4 PAL games + 1 manual)

Epyx (I own all 3 Epyx games, but some are from HES, so it maybe not count)

First Star Software (Boing! first PAL version now NTSC Xonox version too)

Gakken (3 PAL like the Konami games)

Selchow & Righter/QDI (Glib)

VentureVision (Rescue Terra I complete)

Actually DeVO,

There is Galactic already listed on AA but you have to change the search to ALL instead of the default North America. Most are PAL or unknown verisions with a better scan located here.

http://www.atariage.com/cart_page.html?Sof...areLabelID=2219

Absolute was my first complete.

American Videogame's will be next when Tax Avoiders arrives this week. That is about the easiest one to complete. 1 cartridge released.

Activision is a close second with only 2 left to get.

Just like another member recently, I completed the entire collection of Mythicon games (ok only 3 games in their collection but it is a start). I am curious as to what company did everyone who has been collecting complete first?

I don't remember. Mine was probably either CBS, Epyx, or Mythicon. My most recent completion was Sega finally snagging a copy of Up'n'Down. :)

Archived