IGNORED

What was your first complete game company collection?

AtariDude

Haven't finished a company collection on the 2600 other than Epyx, but on other systems I've got loads:

Inty:

Coleco, Imagic, Activision, Interphase (okay, two games), Atarisoft (including Dig Dug and Pole Position on that one)

CV:

Parker Bros, all released Atarisoft and a CGE Pac-Man repro

C64:

Epyx, Parker Bros

I did a tally recently, and found out that I'm one Cart away from 20th Century (Rescure Terra 1) for the 2600! :|

My first was American Videogame as well, and I'm not even 100% sure of all the ones I have. I just got Ghostbusters II, so unless you count the PAL version of Tomcat (Which I can't recall the name of right now) I have the entire Activision library. I also have complete sets for Konami, Mythicon, Epyx, CBS, Selchow/Reicher, and Absolute.

Actually DeVO,  

There is Galactic already listed on AA but you have to change the search to ALL instead of the default North America.   Most are PAL or unknown verisions with a better scan located here.  http://www.atariage.com/cart_page.html?SoftwareLabelID=2219.

Dude, i do know how to search. Have a close look and you will see that the image i posted was for the Rainbowvision Galactic which is not on AA. Not the v-case version which is in your link. Have a look at this link http://www.atariage.com/company_page.html?...emFilterID=2600

I have all of these,,,,,,,,

Hey surfnmadness

I just re-read your message and found you to be bagging me. FFS, do a bit more investigation before leaping to false conclusions. Im happy that the link you sent has a better scan, did you provide it?

No DeVo,

to both your question.

1. I was not bagging on you. If I was bagging on I would point out don't doublepost, use the edit key.

2. It is not my scan. Just pointing out there is a scan of Galactic on AA. I was at work at the time and my reference material there is the excel spread sheet for all NTSC released cartridges on Atariguide.com. Galactic is not on that list. AA search here also yeilded no such NTSC cart. AA's database seems short on lots of the PAL version but I have also seen post that there is alot of work is pending, our host are just busy.

Now that I am home I can refernce the Digitpress book further backs up my findings from earlier. Your cart, Rainbow Vision is NON-US release. So a default search on the AA would have yielded no scan if you did not change the country field.

Can you provide Marco with his request?

Can you give us a complete listing of Rainbowvision games (with the SS- xxx serial numbers)? Would be much appreciated!

Cheers,

Marco

I will bet they are the same as the Suntek ones. It is probably much like what happened in North America with the Zeller releases.

Sorry to be misunderstood. ;)

No,

Im sorry for being a prick :)

I was at a 4 hour interview!!!! Sorry but im very tired and grumpy. Mental note (flaming is bad).

I'll upload some more images, I need advise on size and resolution. Im on a laptop so 256 looks like 16 mil anyway. God i need some sleep, confusion is setting in bad!

Thanks to a package from ATARIPITTBULL that arrived today, I now have a complete boxed Epyx collection! And two thirds of the collection are still shrinkwrapped! The funny thing is, this is my first complete collection and I wasn't even trying to collect Epyx games, they just happed to come with other stuff I was trying to get. :D

Archived