IGNORED

How not to sell a CFFA3000

eightbit

https://www.ebay.com/itm/CFFA-3000-Apple-II-to-IIGS-floppy-and-hard-drive-emulator-With-remote-and-CF/352248974110?hash=item5203accb1e:g:s2MAAOSwhplaUSik

If you are selling an expensive static sensitive device it might not be a good idea to take f'ing pictures of in on your carpet!!

ugh I see this type of thing all the time........some people will even get defensive if you point it out "It's fine! I never had a problem" etc, ok great but why take a chance?

The bad part of static electricity hitting these devices is that in most cases where boards have been damaged by it the logic on the damaged chips "changes". It might appear to work but then weird things start occurring. I always store boards in anti static bags and take pictures of them on top of the bag if I am selling them. I wouldn't bid on this auction for at all personally after seeing this.

I always store boards in anti static bags and take pictures of them on top of the bag if I am selling them. I wouldn't bid on this auction for at all personally after seeing this.

Isn't the anti-static metalized coating only on the inside of the bag? A plastic bag itself could be as bad as carpet.