IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - eBay and Dreamcast: A stupid combination

RSS Bot

You know what? I used to enjoy looking through eBay and seeing what Dreamcast games sellers are selling. But then, one day, someone started selling "Custom" Dreamcast games. For example, what kind of DC game has Mario in it? But then, more and more and more stupid fake Dreamcast games started appearing. And apparently, people seem to not care and they actually BUY them. But now, it's become really hard to look at Dreamcast on eBay and see an ORIGINAL game.

And I doubt there's anything I can do about it. These morons sell their games as "brand new" and it really angers me. No, it's not brand-new, it's FAKE because YOU MADE IT. On an average eBay search for "Sega Dreamcast Game", I bet more than half are these stupid fake custom games. And it's sad. How did this start? Why is it happening? And why the poor Dreamcast? So I have a message for all these dumb idiots that sell stupid fake games on eBay: STOP!!!!!!!!!

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-14672-ebay-and-dreamcast-a-stupid-combination/