Inverse ATASCII

ANTIC The Atari 8-bit Podcast

The Atari XEGS Cart by Cart Podcast

Into The Vertical Blank : Generation Atari

and

XLXE (an upcoming podcast)

Edited by Mr Robot
  • Like 3

I was just going to post something like this!

I don't think they're still active but the 5200 podcasts (two sets old and newer) are a real hoot and cover games we have on the A8.

I've been enjoying the 10p Arcade Podcast too, I started listening to the episodes covering games we have but now listen to them all and take a look at the games, over time we may see more of them being produced on the Atari (recent Bosconan & Time Pilot) or they might give people ideas for games :)

C'mon Player Missile let's have a new episode [beg]

What about non Atari ones?

I've been enjoying listening to Adam Carolla

:)

• Like 1

Floppy Days podcast - by Randy Kindig, one of the hosts also part of the Antic podcast. A great 3 part series on the Atari 8-bits specifically. Lots of other good content about other machines too.

Retro Computing Roundtable is a good general break from the norm / humerous listen when you want a general change of pace.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
and

XLXE (an upcoming podcast)

I've been really enjoying this new one; it's Flight of the Conchords with Ataris, really entertaining :thumbsup:

XLXE Podcast are these guys on atariage? If not can someone ask them to make them available to download to listen to off-line, I like to have them on when I'm working ;)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

As far as Retro Podcasts. (NOTE: Have listened to others in the past but I can't seem to keep up with all of them so these are the ones I listen to most often)

• Player/Missile (unfortunately on extended hiatus)

• Inverse ATASCII

• 16/32 Podcast

• Atari Jaguar

• ANTIC The Atari 8-bit
  • Into The Vertical Blank

• 7800 Homebrew

• 7800 Game by Game

• Atari Byte

• XLXE

• Pie Factory

• 2600 Game by Game

• The Atari 5200 Podcast(With Robert Benedetti and David Vucetic)
  • ...and just cuz I co-host and edit the show, "The XEGS Cart by Cart Podcast"
Non-retro
  • The Adam Carola Podcast
  • Cox and Crendor
  • Star Talk (host: Neil deGrasse Tyson)

Of course, I'm always looking for more; mostly science/technology and/or comedy.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Hey guys a little late to the party but I'm one of the co-hosts of the XLXE podcast. Happy to do anything that makes it easier for you to listen.

@therealbountybob Oh I see there's nowhere obvious that you can download them from ... I'm sure we can figure that one out.

I'm editing the 7th episode at the moment - in this one we cover Seven Cities of Gold, Hacker and Ghostbusters, of course plenty of other shenanigans along the way :)

Nice to find this thread, glad you're all enjoying it.

Cheers,

- Bob -

• Like 2

I've been really enjoying this new one; it's Flight of the Conchords with Ataris, really entertaining :thumbsup:

XLXE Podcast are these guys on atariage? If not can someone ask them to make them available to download to listen to off-line, I like to have them on when I'm working ;)

I've made this page which will make it easy to download the episodes, plus there's links through to listen to them on Soundcloud if you're at your desk.

https://xlxepodcast.gurubob.nz/

Cheers,

- Bob -

• Like 2