IGNORED

tile smashers now available for the atari 5200

video61atarisales

we are pleased to announce the release of our 5200 game, tile smashers. tile smashers will be $39.95. shipping free if you live in the u.s.a.

please specify in your order if you live in the u.s.a.

if you do not live in the u.s.a., please give us your country of origin for a shipping rate.

we will only be taking orders via private e-mail. our e-mail address is,

video61@tcq.net

this e-mail address is checked repeatedly daily.

this e-mail address is good also, but we only check it a few times daily,

video61atarisales@gmail.com

at this time we only accept paypal.

we do not have the game listed yet on our web site, due to time constraints, we will work to get it listed soon.

we only made 12 tile smashers so far, because we are so pressed for time, we are already working on our third 5200 release.

so it may take some time before we can do a second run of tile smashers.

here is a video of the game,

thanks,
lance
www.atarisales.com

post-25481-0-36670400-1539822634_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Has it been tried on the 5200 with a CX52 converted into a Paddle?

The 5200 version has two controller modes, absolute positioning with places the paddle based on how are the controller is pressed left or right, and joystick positioning which moves by pressing the controller left or right. Joystick positioning should work with a digital joystick set up. Absolute position should work with the paddle, but we do not have one ourselves to try. Since anything other than the default 5200 controller is custom hardware, there is no guarantee that it will work.

Edited by peteym5

• 2 weeks later...

I have this and I have just confirmed that it works just fine with my Masterplay clone and an Atari paddle.

How about Redemption 5200 7800 adapter (the 7800 adapter SHOULD work with all 2600 controllers including maybe analog ones like paddles) and a 2600 paddle controller, if so, then I can use the same combo on Kaboom!, Gorf, and Super Breakout too.

https://peters-atari-games.000webhostapp.com/

I created this information page a few months back. Shows all the games I made available for the Atari 8-bit and in the process of being ported over to the 5200 and 7800. I added links for Video 61s Email and his Phone.

I am not sure what is going on with the AtariSales website, but it is being worked on.