IGNORED

Telegames Teaser?

davidcalgary29

At 06:06 PM 6/13/2003 -0600, you wrote:

Could you please advise if you will be holding a sale for your Atari items in the near future? I'd very much like to order some items for the Atari Lynx -- but would love to be able to qualify for that 20% discount offered during your last promotion.

- Due to limited supplies, we will probably not be offering any Lynx specials, sorry.

In addition, could you please advise if you plan to release any new Lynx games in the future?

- No current plans, but that can always change.

Regards

Hmm...anyone have any ideas what games Telegames might be hiding up its sleeve?

There's no telling how many games they have up their sleeve. I wouldn't doubt for a second, though, that there's at least 1 or 2 finished games they have that havent been released.

Sauron wrote:

There's no telling how many games they have up their sleeve. I wouldn't doubt for a second, though, that there's at least 1 or 2 finished games they have that havent been released.

I know thay have Jag games that are finished and they are not going to released :x so I think its going to be the same way for the Lynx! :x

It seemed like Telegames used to send email specials all of the time.  It has been months since I last received an email offering a special.  Am I the only one who has not received an email special from them in a long time?

I havent gotting any email form Telegames its been some time now like last year I think!

The last advertised special was a two-day Presidents' Day sale.

I'd be happy with their exorbitant prices if they just let up a little on shipping to Canada! I hardly think that $8 a game is fair.

I do believe that Telegames is attempting to sell their old stock of Lynx and Jaguar games before determining what games (if any) they'd release, on a limited basis, in the future.

Archived