IGNORED

Contest Update

davidcalgary29

Sadly, no one won the Atari Portfolio offered in last months' draw. Thanks to everyone who entered the June "audicence participation contest", and a special consolation prize has been awarded to our runner-up.

Remember to keep entering our "audience participation" draws for a chance to win great prizes!

Hello!

Sadly, no one won the Atari Portfolio offered in last months' draw. Thanks to everyone who entered the June "audicence participation contest", and a special consolation prize has been awarded to our runner-up.  

Remember to keep entering our "audience participation" draws for a chance to win great prizes!

I think the problem is that it is stated in the rules that you have to give correct answers to all of the questions to win. But if there are half a dozen questions and i can hardly answer 2 or 3 of them then i don't need to participate.

Regards

Matthias

Hello!

I think the problem is that it is stated in the rules that you have to give correct answers to all of the questions to win. But if there are half a dozen questions and i can hardly answer 2 or 3 of them then i don't need to participate.

Regards

Matthias

Thanks for your comments! All of the June questions, with the exception of the "Current Notes" item, were actually pulled from the AtariAge and Atari Times websites, so the answers should be available to anyone who does a little research on both sites.

That being said, the posted questions for the July draw will be both fewer and, I think, easier.

Hi!

Thanks for your comments! All of the June questions, with the exception of the "Current Notes" item, were actually pulled from the AtariAge and Atari Times websites, so the answers should be available to anyone who does a little research on both sites.

Ok, my bad.

But was this mentioned anywhere?

That being said, the posted questions for the July draw will be both fewer and, I think, easier.

Ok.

How about giving now the answers to the questions of the June-drawing?

Regards

Matthias

I'm in Matthias case, as I didn't know the answers except for 2 or 3 questions I didn't participate... neither did I search too much on these websites.

Now I'm on a hurry to have the questions for July as nobody won the Portfolio :)

Hi!

Ok, my bad.

But was this mentioned anywhere?

Ok.

How about giving now the answers to the questions of the June-drawing?

Regards

Matthias

Here are the answers to the June quiz:

1. "Pong"

2. 8.5 (or 85%)

3. April / May '95

4. "Lexis", "Centipede", "Robotron: 2084", "Joust"

5. Bill Carris, "Inside Atari Basic" (Reston: 1983)

6. three.

Yes, that was a bit too hard. :wink:

The questions for the July quiz should be up on the website shortly. In case you're a little impatient to get those answers in, I'll post them here as well (and remember to send in all responses to lynxcontest03@hotmail.com!)

All answers will be available on either the AtariAge or AtariTimes websites.

1. Spelling what word will trigger the secret warp in "Lexis" for the Lynx? (all variations accepted).

2. How many Lynx games developed by HandMade Software were given a commercial release?

3. Which software company is developing the titles "Distant Lands" and "Ultravore" for the Lynx?

All answers must be sumitted by 2400 hrs MST on July 15, 2003.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived