IGNORED

Anyone heard from Cupcakus?

D.Yancey

Just before the Philly Classic, Cupcakus was red hot with the updates about his new Flashcart for the 2600. I wanted to buy one (or more), but they didn't make the show. Since then, I've not heard a word about it. Whasssuuupp? I sill would like to have one when it gets finished.....

I was really looking forward to the flash cart, since I missed out on the Cuttle Cart. I did know about the Cuttle Cart when it came out, I just wasn't into the 2600 as much back then and didn't want to spend that much money. I do regret that now.

And I thought his homebrew Kablamo was almost compete and just missed being ready for Philly. That looked interesting as well.

hum... i pre-paid AA for kablamo back around the time it was supposed to show up at the show...

If Kablamo! is never completed, we'll give you your money back (and I'd be happy to do that now if you'd like). I haven't heard from Chris Larkin in a while, but I will drop him a line and see how he's doing..

..Al

Hmm, the post in his thread in web site comments is only from the 23rd.

yea.. he hasent posted since 6/11 which makes me think he might have already been banned  

No offense, but 6/11 is June 11th, not april 11th...

Sh*t! See what happens when you get less than 6 hours of sleep? Thanks for pointing that out.

*Quietly backs away*

Thomas: Honesty is +mostly+ the best policy, but not when it's a subset of vanity (i.e. "I'm honestly telling you it's crap, but that's because I'm brilliant and you can't outprogram me let alone code your way out of a wet paper bag").

Albert: I hope Chris is alright, and that his game is too. I didn't pre-order but I'm still anxiously awaiting the chance to buy one when it's ready.

Thomas: Honesty is +mostly+ the best policy, but not when it's a subset of vanity.

That's not what I would call honesty, that's just plain arrogance.

But what you probably mean is: "...but not when" people might assume that "it's a subset of vanity." Right?

I have learned, that many people prefer to assume any bad intentions before any good ones. It really makes you wonder why. Because they assume everybody acts like they would? Or because they have learned most people act in such a negative way? :ponder:

Archived