IGNORED

I stated this in another thread, I don't remember, I built an Alexa control

CPUWIZ

Hello peeps,

I ran into a roadblock, with my MCP-WiFi project, that nobody knows about properly, So I built a device, that acts like all 4 buttons on the 7800 and a universal IR led (I can send anything I want). It's done and works from phones, tablets, computers and via voice. I'll post a pic of it, when I screw it back together. Didn't start with a case again, shocker!

Cheers,

-R

P.S. "Alexa, turn TV to 50% will even work, to turn the volume to half, I'll just execute a macro, that turns the volume down by as much as it can be turned up, and then turn it to 50%." and I can execute as many IR commands in a macro, as I want. The relays, driving the buttons on the 7800, can be used for appliances up to 240V AC. They'll last forever.

• Like 9

That looks like the exact same LED matrix used on the YM2017 music album on Genesis cartridge that was released last year.

I never saw that, cool. This one can turn each pixel to green, yellow or red.

EDIT: Found a youtube video, looks like that one has brightness control over each LED, but is only red. Still very cool idea.

• Like 1