IGNORED

Register for AGE - Win an X-Arcade Controller!

Albert

news_XArcade.jpgThe Austin Gaming Expo has teamed up with XGaming to give away a free X-Arcade Two Player Arcade Controller, and the only way to win this controller is to register for the Austin Gaming Expo in advance! Those who pre-register will be eligible for a special drawing unavailable to those who register at the door. This is a $150 value from our friends at X-Gaming. Register now and you'll also receive a pre-printed name badge that you can pick up at the show!

xarcade_controller.jpg

Too bad the organizers aren't eligible, I want that for myself!  :D

Yeah, those controllers are nice, I need to pick one up myself (or something similar to it) someday. Of course, I also need a full-fledged MAME cabinet and that hasn't happened yet either. :)

..Al

I just went to the controller site and read up the specs on it. MY GOD that is a beautiful thing to have!!! The two player one is the better deal for sure. I wonder how compatible it will be with the XBox (that's what I've got). Are there special adapters to accomodate all the various consoles to attach it to?

I just went to the controller site and read up the specs on it.  MY GOD that is a beautiful thing to have!!!  The two player one is the better deal for sure.  I wonder how compatible it will be with the XBox (that's what I've got).  Are there special adapters to accomodate all the various consoles to attach it to?

Yes, they do make adapters for several systems, including the Xbox, Playstation (1 & 2), Gamecube and Dreamcast. The adapters are $19.95 each, except for the USB PC/Mac adapter, which is $29.95.

..Al

Archived