IGNORED

Bugs Anyone?

xredmenacex

Ok so I just got Data Age's Bugs at a thrift store and I've seen it slammed many times in these forums. I'm pretty addicted at the moment. Am I the only one who doesn't think that this game is horrible? I mean sure it's frustratingly difficult and you can't play a game for very long but I could say the same for the beloved Kaboom!. Most of Data Age's games really blow but at the moment I'm digging this one. Am I the only one here people?

Man I'm really rockin' this game.  I just got a score of 294 which beats the TG record.  

And I got it on tape. ;)

Good job! If you like bugs, you should try Sssnake. I would rank it very close to bugs on my list of fun games :ponder:

I actually like most Data Age games,with the exception of SSSnake. Bugs is a decent game in my opinion. As far as dead carts, for some reason I've always had a problem with Tac Scan. I only have a handful of dead carts, and three of them are this game. I still don't own one that works.

I would rather play Journey: Escape with the heart-shaped groupies, the shifty-eyed promoters, the flashing cameras, the roadies, and Kool-Aid Man all coming down from the sky while making a mad dash to try getting to the Scarab Ship. "Wheel in the sky keeps on turning...I don't know where I'll be tomorrow...!"

Man I'm really rockin' this game.  I just got a score of 294 which beats the TG record.  

And I got it on tape. ;)

Way to go! Send it in to Ron soon, so he can verify it and post it to the database! Congratulations on the new record! :D

• 3 weeks later...
I want to graphic hack the groupie hearts into flames and retitle it GREAT WHITE:ESCAPE

Heh. And the manager could be a fireman, and the escape vehicle could be a door..

Bad taste NEVER goes out of style!

I want to graphic hack the groupie hearts into flames and retitle it GREAT WHITE:ESCAPE

Heh. And the manager could be a fireman, and the escape vehicle could be a door..

Bad taste NEVER goes out of style!

Oh man... someone HAS to do this. I might even have to do it.... it's just too classic!

Archived