IGNORED

who wants to do something after the show(VGS)?

Dan Iacovelli

about safariland:

they offered the deals and bowling,pizza and video games are cool.

We don't have to do if we don't want too.

Webbergrill might be costly(plus there might me be some us who don't have ride(me for example,but my sibs are driving me to the hotel and back) and if we do want burgers and talk for less expensive theres a mickey d's and bk right next door to hotel.

my 2 cents.

Dan Iacovelli

(ps. I'm not putting down the idea for either sarfiland or WG just pointing out the facts)

about safariland:

they offered the deals and bowling,pizza and video games are cool.

We don't have to do if we don't want too.

Webbergrill might be costly(plus there might me be some us who don't have ride(me for example,but my sibs are driving me to the hotel and back) and if we do want burgers and talk for less expensive theres a mickey d's and bk right next door to hotel.  

my 2 cents.

Dan Iacovelli

(ps. I'm not putting down the idea for either sarfiland or WG just pointing out the facts)

I did forget to mention: I already have a city search link set up at vgs website (click on the vgs links button, it will take you to the yahoo groups

links page there are three things listed, sponsors links folder, quality inn

and suites link from choice hotels and the city search link) if you click on that it will list the hotel with a small list of links that will take you to places near the hotel.

Dan Iacovelli

Hi,

Yes, my wife and I are planning to attend.  Anything you want us to bring?  

(leftover potato salad, perhaps)  :D

Harry

Harry,

if you want to bring stuff you can.

if you need a table let me know. (so far we have 11 tables paid for(3 of which are mine of couse) and 2 are being reserved to be paid for at the show. we still have plenty left(but I think next week thats going change since I put a mention the comunity BB on our local cable system which is scheduled to be shown on july 8th)

Dan Iacovelli

(I hate potato salad(I can't stand mayo,even though I eat it when on a whopper)

Archived