IGNORED

Argh!!!Atari sucks ass now!

RH

I cant fookin stand it anymore! Ive been playing for 4 hours straight for the past 2 weeks and all the games are pissing me off! Godaamit i have 400 games if anyone wants any mail me!!!!THE END!

I cant fookin stand it anymore! Ive been playing for 4 hours straight for the past 2 weeks and all the games are pissing me off! Godaamit i have 400 games if anyone wants any mail me!!!!THE END!

400 games or 10....it's always ONE game that invokes this kind of emotion. Any bets as to which one? I'm thinking Kaboom......

Kaboom is great, I bet its something like Star Raiders, or basic math.

Oh no doubt....Kaboom is da bomb (man was that BAD or what?) My fave game in fact....but GOD does it piss me off sometimes. Like how I'll plug it in...play the firs time and get like 4000-5,000 points, then play eight more times and barely crack 2000 pts...

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I am back!You have questions, i have answers. Yes my collection is individual carts. Yes i have too many inbox messages about this. And i have been playing again to keep giving a crap but its so tough!

I have been playing 4 hours a DAY for the past two weeks is what i meant and i do have more rares and unreleased/protos than you can imagine. I cant type out a list as its so long but i should soon. Cheers, i am the man!

I am back!You have questions, i have answers. Yes my collection is individual carts. Yes i have too many inbox messages about this. And i have been playing again to keep giving a crap but its so tough!  

I have been playing 4 hours a DAY for the past two weeks is what i meant and i do have more rares and unreleased/protos than you can imagine. I cant type out a list as its so long but i should soon. Cheers, i am the man!

Yes, you sure are the man alright. Will you be my friend?

I'll give you a buck for everything...Including your vivid imagination.

Count me in if this turns out to be true. I'll take some of those games off your hands. :)

Also, how did you come about getting 400 something game carts and it turns out you don't like the games? Loss of interest?

Archived