IGNORED

QB SE

Rick Weis

i see it's been a couple years since anything has been posted about this. just wondering when will the rest of replace boards, manuals...ect will be shipped out?  :roll:  

Take Care,

Rick

Everyone by now should have their original shipment. Some number have the replacement board, and a few have the manuals and labels too. Anyone who wants a refund just has to ask. It's been so long since I started this process, that several people have moved. I've had a couple of "return to sender", which is annoying.

If you can't wait any longer, I'll arrange a refund to you. Otherwise, please watch the update document as previously advised. I'll endeavour to get another batch of stuff out this week, sorry.

Cheers

A

not looking for a refund just a "complete" product sometime soon! thanks for the update Andrew... won't say anymore till i post next year about it!  :P  

Take Care,

rick

I have all the components. I have all the envelopes. I have the addresses - unless you've moved. All I need is the time/money/motivation. I've been slack on this - partly due to my finances - but really it's gone on too long. So here's a public commitment to get off my butt and get this over with. I'll try very hard to get something happening quickly.

Cheers

A

not looking for a refund just a "complete" product sometime soon! thanks for the update Andrew... won't say anymore till i post next year about it!  :P

Take Care,

rick

I have all the components. I have all the envelopes. I have the addresses - unless you've moved. All I need is the time/money/motivation. I've been slack on this - partly due to my finances - but really it's gone on too long. So here's a public commitment to get off my butt and get this over with. I'll try very hard to get something happening quickly.

Cheers

A

:music: Thank you!!

take Care,

rick

Archived