IGNORED

The Start of Something???

Idea Revolutions

OK, now that I have padded out my post count enough, I have a serious question for Idea Revolutions:

What do you mean by "Atari exclusive eBay"?

Do you mean an eBay-like auction site that exclusively deals in Atari-related merchandise?

Why not just use eBay? The search and browse functionality seem pretty good at narrowing down just the items you're interested in.

I actually am toying with an idea for a game collectors' trading website right now that would work well as a complement to eBay because it would not be about time-based auctions, but rather about posting your trade and want lists, and automatically pulling back cross-referenced lists of other collectors you could trade with.

Does this kind of thing interest anyone?

I actually am toying with an idea for a game collectors' trading website right now that would work well as a complement to eBay because it would not be about time-based auctions, but rather about posting your trade and want lists, and automatically pulling back cross-referenced lists of other collectors you could trade with.

Does this kind of thing interest anyone?

Have you looked into the Game Trading Zone yet?

Ben

Yeah guys, I'm back. And I'm loving this. In case you haven't noticed, it is incredibly hard to take me seriously, and I'm having a hard time taking myself seriously. 'Idea Revolutions', an 'Atari Company' with 'members' that has been 'spending time coming up with a lot of ideas' does not exist. In fact, I only come around when I notice everybody's tensions are high with each other. Most of the time I'm on under another name, which is the same as my AIM screenname. I don't usually post, just moniter activity and decide when it would be nice to bring back my alter-ego. Well, now that the gig is up, you probably will not be hearing a lot from me under this name....... but you never know.

Archived