IGNORED

McDonalds Prototypes up on Ebay

Got pulled by eBay, see this post.  :)

What the *^&%#? What was their reason? I've had them pull auctions on me too. I posted an arcade board with no readable markings and made the mistake of saying I didn't know if it was some sort of bootleg or not. My wife mentioned in an auction (not the auction title, mind you) that she had several related items up for auction and they pulled that because she was 'keyword spamming'.

Auction Nazi's.

-Bry

You know how this gets started... Someone with some clout complains to ebay about an auction they disapprove of, and instead to handling it on a case by case basis, ebay just makes sweeping rule changes in CYA fashion. What I guess we need is a secret code so we can post things and not hit the "naughty" keywords.

-Bry

You know how this gets started... Someone with some clout complains to ebay about an auction they disapprove of, and instead to handling it on a case by case basis, ebay just makes sweeping rule changes in CYA fashion. What I guess we need is a secret code so we can post things and not hit the "naughty" keywords.

-Bry

I wonder what people with "clout" that was. ;)

Archived