IGNORED

This weekend's finds

bcprs1

I finally had some great finds, but not for Atari. I went to the local Savers and found a bunch of Atari and Colecovision games. The Atari games were mostly commons, but I got a few R5 and one R6 Colecovision game.

For Atari:

Arcade Pinball

Armor Ambush

Chopper Command (2)

Combat

Crackpots

Defender

Demon Attack

Frogger

International Soccer

Maze Craze

Othello

Pac-Man

Super Challege Football

Space Invaders

Stampede

Star Raiders

Tennis

Video Olympics

Coleco -

BC II - Grog's Revenge

Burgertime

Congo Bongo

Mr Do's Castle

Q*bert

Quest for Quantano Roo

Pitstop

Squash'em

Ballball

Football

Tapper

War Room

Got all of it for $20 :D

WOW great deal

All I found today was on a back shelf of a junk store 2 inches of dust on it a:

"ColEco TELSTAR" handball, tenis, handball until today id never seen one but the lady siad take it you can have it for free so I thanked her and left :-)

I made a rare trip to the flea markets this weekend. Breaking my pledge to only buy games at classic gaming events, I got the following:

All for $2 a piece

Spacemaster X-7

Winter Games

Planet Patrol

Deadly Duck

Coconuts

$5

Double-Ender Spikes Peak/Ghost Manor

Sub Scan

I, too, had a decent day at the thrifts on Sunday. For 50 cents each, I picked up a few loose carts for my Atari 800:

Movie Musical Madness (CBS)

Squish 'Em (Sirius)

Fast Eddie (Sirius)

James Bond 007 (Parker Bros)

Super Cobra (Parker Bros)

Star Trek (Sega)

It's always a surprise to find ONE game to add to my collection that I did not have before. So picking up FOUR new ones was quite a shock!

Ben

I finally had some great finds, but not for Atari.  I went to the local Savers and found a bunch of Atari and Colecovision games.  The Atari games were mostly commons, but I got a few R5 and one R6 Colecovision game.

For Atari:

Arcade Pinball

Armor Ambush

Chopper Command (2)

Combat

Crackpots

Defender

Demon Attack

Frogger

International Soccer

Maze Craze

Othello

Pac-Man

Super Challege Football

Space Invaders

Stampede

Star Raiders

Tennis

Video Olympics

Coleco -  

BC II - Grog's Revenge

Burgertime

Congo Bongo

Mr Do's Castle

Q*bert

Quest for Quantano Roo

Pitstop

Squash'em

Ballball

Football

Tapper

War Room

Got all of it for $20  :D

Nice find, especially the Colecovision carts at that price. I almost *NEVER* find those.

Here we go:

Colecovision

Frogger II

Burgertime

Smurf

Antarctic Adventure

$4 CDN Value Village last night!!!!!

If anybody out there has a spare CV Tapper or Congo Bongo, please sell or trade it to me.

Now I just need a coleco to play them on and make sure they work.

You could come by my place and play them. :D

Actually, I have a couple spare Colecovisions (one of which might even work!)

If anybody out there has a spare CV Tapper or Congo Bongo, please sell or trade it to me.

PM sent!

did a little thrifting today.. they didnt have much.. four over priced bare sega's and a handfull of carts..

however.. I did find Space Cavern by apolloI also grabbed space invaders I actually didnt have that one.. I havent cleaned it yet.. but its looklike.. I still don't have it :D

I also grabbed Outrunners for the sega.. never heard of it.. But I'm suspecting its a outrun clone.

but space cavern works.. and its a rarity3.. price...75 cents!

I passed up on the Pacman cart

tottal haul was 2.38

I made a rare trip to the flea markets this weekend. Breaking my pledge to only buy games at classic gaming events, I got the following:

All for $2 a piece

Spacemaster X-7

Winter Games

Planet Patrol

Deadly Duck

Coconuts

$5

Double-Ender Spikes Peak/Ghost Manor

Sub Scan

How in the heck is there a flea market in the Cincy area that I haven't pillaged already??? May I be so bold as to ask where you found these??

How in the heck is there a flea market in the Cincy area that I haven't pillaged already???  May I be so bold as to ask where you found these??

Wow, you must really do alot of driving to hit *every* one. There's Caesar's Creek, Trader's World, Turtle Creek, the one down in Florence, KY, the one off of Hamilton Ave. south of 275, and then there's also the one on the southeast side of town by the river. Am I forgetting any? As hard as I tried I don't think I ever was able to hit every one of those in a weekend.

How in the heck is there a flea market in the Cincy area that I haven't pillaged already???  May I be so bold as to ask where you found these??

Oh, that's tough, since both vendors seem to be new and ignorant of 2600 rarity or just don't care. The vendors charge the same price for all 2600 games. The guy who charges $5 for every game is going have a lot of his commons for a long time, I can see.

I also left a few games there I would like to pick up now that I've checked the rarity guide. And if I can finally pick up a 5200, both sellers had some of those games.

I hate to give up a source, especially since it won't last for long as it is. But I did clean them out pretty thoroughly. Well, I will say dougy76 did name the flea market in his post. :)

Archived