IGNORED

attn New England Gamers

christianscott

i copied this from what i wrote in response to some DP posts, i'm sure some of you over here are wondering the same things about our project

cut-n-paste!

the idea behind the cart project was to create the first (AFAIK) trade only release. at NECG we put a lot of stock into coming out, making friends and trading games in fact thats ALL we're about. its a long story but you probably have some idea about how things get priced out of the hands of many collectors, how some people engage in "profiteering" or just how blah it feels to whip out your credit card to build your collection. in order to meet that goal we relied upon the skills of our group to build these carts, gathering talented people and goods that we could pay for in product not cash. however the reality of that is somethings you just cant get for trade and thus a very limited quanity need to be sold to recoupe the materials cost. if anybody would care to go that route you can PM me and i'll try and help you out. i'd personally be much more interested in trade offers and i again stress that the quanity of for sale carts is limited. right now it remains unclear if we will make another 50, i just dont know yet because i alone cant make that call. i do know that i'm very much planning to take on other similar projects in the near future and i strongly encourage anybody with the skills or resources to aid in that to contact me here. as you might imagine this applies to people with printing resources (labels, manuals) and electronic skills (soldering etc.) or just people with a lot of time and a passion for games.

and to anybody who got (or is getting) a copy of our game, we're dead serious about that "no resale" text so enjoy your copy for what it was intended to be a FUN GAME FOR YOUR COLLECTION.

Archived