IGNORED

THE END 2600

RaymanC

1 minute ago, Albert said:

I am curious if it works in your other 7800 system.  I'll be glad to replace the cartridge for you, of course.

..Al

I will dig up my other 7800s today and check them out and update this thread.  Even if it doesn't work on any of my units, I can try it on the Retro78 in storage.

If I have to buy a 2600, I am ok with that... I should have kept one before I closed my classic game store in 2018.. haha..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, imstarryeyed said:

I will dig up my other 7800s today and check them out and update this thread.  Even if it doesn't work on any of my units, I can try it on the Retro78 in storage.

I assume you mean Retron77, and it definitely won't work in that.  The Retron77 attempts to dump a cartridge and then run it in emulation (Stella).  The Retron77 cannot dump a Melody game at all, and it has problems with most bankswitch homebrew games as well (8K, 16K, 32K, 64K, especially the larger ones). 

2 minutes ago, imstarryeyed said:

If I have to buy a 2600, I am ok with that... I should have kept one before I closed my classic game store in 2018.. haha..

I'd still like for you to have a copy that works properly in your 7800, although if you have what we deem an "evil" 7800, that could be more difficult.  :D

..Al

• Like 2