IGNORED

I dont own a woody

VidGameKing

Nukey Shay wrote:

Umm...just throwing in new speakers into an old mono television won't make it have even stereo sound...let alone surround

Hey man I think you should read into the post a little more, It's a brand new sony Wega in an old TV cabinet you know the old wood grained ones, on top of retrofitting the TV I also upgraded the speakers that cane with the sony Wega TV that I put into the cab. from whatever cheap they used to fancy Sony X-plode's. and the bit about surround sound is my VCS being hooked up to a Bose surround gennerator that can create the feel of surround sound (even if the source is stereo or mono) to a 4.1, 5.1, 6.1 or 7.1 surround sound deal. I run the output from that processor into my Onkyo TX-SR800 receiver. from there it goes to my B&W speakers, which are in a 7.1 configuration, which means I can enjoy: 4.1 Dolby Pro-Logic, 5.1 Dolby Digital, or 7.1 THX cert. surround. on top of stereo, or mono. also for the big screen I just bought, (and I'm very proud of) my new Luxeon D520P Digital Lense Projector, that is HDTV compatible. and it displays from the spot I have it mounted on my ceilng a 8.5 foot diaginal screen size, that is ~ok~ to view in daylight, but in the dark it's stunning, just like your in a theater! it's only a 2000 lumens projector my old one was a 2800 lumens and you could see it just fine in the day light. but the whole Idea behind my TV cab. project was to make a spanking new TV thats the best I can buy go into a cabinet where everyone will think it's old, and have it perform outstanding. also to have it look cool. anyways any more questions? want to know more about my home theater set up?...

Archived