IGNORED

PAL BMX Airmaster..rarity...price??

robsbucs

I was wanting to see if anyone had any idea what a PAL BMX Airmaster is worth. The game plays on my tv but at my dads all i get is the rolling screen. I know it doesnt show the rarity here on atariage. But does anyone have a clue what it could be worth or the rarity?? Thanks

Rob

The pal HES release is pretty common, The red atari label isnt that common but more so than the NTSC version. The red shows up on ebay quite often. You'll find alot of people not from the US use pages like atariage for rarity. However this isnt a guide for PAL carts (yet?) so its a bit of a myth what anythings worth PAL wise.

Did i mention i still dont have an ET?

Thanks..I'm not sure what to do keep it or put it up on the auction blocks.  I mean i dont know what rarity...maybe 6 or 7??  I guess ill just kinda waite for the PAL Rarity scale to come out.  Thanks for everyones comments!!

Rob

I wouldn't hold your breath :P I'm waiting for the rarity ratings for boxed games to come out.

If you just want to make a buck, then put it up for acution, and point to the other auction where it sold for $98. You may get the same price for it.

Otherwise, if it works well on your TV, I'd say keep it! Not too many people have BMX Airmaster carts, PAL or otherwise. You may find it to be good trade bait one day. :ponder:

Archived