IGNORED

need help identifying

Mr.FoodMonster

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...egory=3528&rd=1   i won this and i can id a few of these games.  q*bert, ms. pacman, donkey kong, jungle hunt, pole position, and the double ender, what in the world are the other ones??   oh and how do you tell someone that it wont take that much to ship an item =D??

Part of ebays policy includs that if the seller post the amount of the shipping before the auction gets it's first bid, you know what you are bidding on, including the shipping cost.

If you are overly charged after the sell, that can be reported to ebay or you could refuse to purchase based on shipping charge. You could get a negitive rating out of that though too so be careful.

You could send an email to the seller asking how the package is to be sent (what service) and check on it. If it is much higher than a few dollars, ask if insurance is included or if the rest is considered handling fee.

oh and how do you tell someone that it wont take that much to ship an item =D??

You should have questioned this before the end of the auction, you have now accepted the shipping charge.

As far as what type of shipping he will use is of course a legitimate concern but these terms could/should have been questioned before the end of the auction.

I know when I sell an item on ebay and the shipping charge is clearly disclosed it does tend to bother me when the winner waits to after the auction to question it

FND

Nice lot you got there!

You should check the Essential 2600 thread in the 2600 forum for more games that you should own.

I got some games if you're interested..mostly commons..but if you want more commons, let me know.

thanks, but in the past month or so i have gotten alot of games and have almost all the ones and twos, a buncha 3's few 4's like 3 5's and the double ender here makes my first 6 =D im thinking im gunna try and collect as many XONOX games as i can, theres no way il be able to get them all but i want as much as i possibly can, this is my 3rd so far

Archived