IGNORED

whooo hooo

wrldstrman

Went to the flea market saturday after getting a late start ( wife just doesnt see the point of getting there early but insists on going) upon arriving I see an individual unloading a super large box of nintendo stuff into his car he had just bought.along with some other misc stuff. At which point I remind my wife why you have to be early. So after walking thru the flea market and finding nothing left I turned to yard sales after spending another 6 hours finding nothing at any yard sales I decided to call it a day when we saw a small little one person flea market. As we looked thru the stuff I found a table with some atari games on it so me and the wife started looking thru them. Pac man pac man combat combat you know the drill when all the sudden my wife says Crazy climber .I just about fell over I couldnt belive it. I know its not a 10 but to find crazy climber in the wild sure made my day.and to top it off the label is in great shape and it also played.and I got it for two dollars whooo hooo. guess there is still some hope of finding some good games in the wild. :P

Nice finds man..i went to daytona and St augustine florida and found ZERO atari 2600 games...a ton of nintendo games(i dont know what they were cause i dont collect them) and that was it. Very dissapointed!! And garage sales and thrift stores are drying up to...time to pick new orders to TEXAS...aaahhh maybe not!! :D

Archived