IGNORED

Guardians:Storm Over Doria

toughacton

I recently saw this really cool looking RPG in an old Lynx catalogue and know it was never released. Does anyone know what became of this game and how far along it was. I believe it was a telegames project, but it seems like they have dropped a lot of games they were producing in the early 90s. :? I would sure like to see this project started back up again and released. If the lynx suffers in an area is RPGs.

Oh yeah and Kudos to songbird for the work on distant lands! :D

I cant wait for that one!

Yeah. For me, i think all the lynx was ever missing was an RPG (and despite wot ive seen some catalogues say, gauntlet 3 does NOT count!!). Ive wanted a look of Daemonsgate running, with no look. Id buy the rom if i knew it was halfway complete! :( Yeah i hope distant lands comes out. Good luck to songbird with that!

Ive wanted a look of Daemonsgate running, with no look. Id buy the rom if i knew it was halfway complete! :(  Yeah i hope distant lands comes out. Good luck to songbird with that!

How about 30-40% complete? I quite like "Daemonsgate", but it really is fragmented and you can only make it to about four (or perhaps more) towns. There's tons to explore, though.

Really? you've played that much of it? I would love to even fiddle around with an incomplete RPG at this point. I've always wondered if it would be possible to port over games created with RPG maker. That would make homebrewing so much easier. :D And we would have more RPGs to play then we could handle.

Archived