IGNORED

All box, no game.

toughacton

Ok a while back I bought a new/sealed Bill and TEd's game. Yes i know. Not one of the lynx's better titles, but I'm a collector and i didnt have it yet. However I was quite miffed to find that while the box was new and sealed as stated in the ebay auction. There was no game inside when i opened it up! :sad: I have bought several "new" lynx games off ebay and this one looked no different. I was actually forced to shell out more money for another Bill and Ted's game. Granted i have an extra poster which i proudly hang on my wall, but still... I was just wondering if anyone else has had this horrible kind of experience. (I'm 99% sure it wasn't a rip off and repack. for one all the instructions etc. were in the box and two it was a package deal from a company and i got like 9 other games that were just fine from them)

Ok a while back I bought a new/sealed Bill and TEd's game.  Yes i know.  Not one of the lynx's better titles, but I'm a collector and i didnt have it yet.  However I was quite miffed to find that while the box was new and sealed as stated in the ebay auction.  There was no game inside when i opened it up!  :sad:   I have bought several "new" lynx games off ebay and this one looked no different.    I was actually forced to shell out more money for another Bill and Ted's game.  Granted i have an extra poster which i proudly hang on my wall, but still...  I was just wondering if anyone else has had this horrible kind of experience.  (I'm 99% sure it wasn't a rip off and repack.  for one all the instructions etc. were in the box and two it was a package deal from a company and i got like 9 other games that were just fine from them)

Are you sure that the auction was about a cartrige, not only the box? Read the description carefully!

that's jack for you,he always had something up his sleeve!! now it is coming to light he was selling empty lynx game boxes to us lynxers.shame

,shame,shame on you jack.that is real low of you.and to a lynx game

collector,no less.hmmmmm,really shady business tactics.shame.

wow! next we'll have chipless game cards and lynxless unit boxes to try

and collect.really bad stuff here.--the ultimate atari lynxer

If it truly is "shady business", then the seller should be condemned.

I have myself, however, deliberately bid (and won) on an eBay auction for empty Lynx boxes so that I could find new homes for my loose carts.

As empty Lynx boxes are relatively rare to find, I'd say that an auction that clearly states that only the boxes are to be sold is legit.

Well, Its been a while so i cant check the listing but im positive that all 10 games were supposed to be new. when i got it, there were 9 other games brand new that came with it at the same time, all were factory sealed and had games inside. except the one, and this is the only time its happened like that. I wonder if it actually was a goof up in the originial packing. If someone HAD swiped the cart out and replaced it with new plastic, they did a damn good job. Hmmm, i suppose i could try selling the box and everything. it might actually go for more than the complete game... :P

Ok a while back I bought a new/sealed Bill and TEd's game.  Yes i know.  Not one of the lynx's better titles

I thought that's what you meant by the subject title, didn't realize you meant the subject title literally!

Archived