IGNORED

Never seen before 2600 game found...

Han

I just recently found my first 2600 game in the wild. And I have been unable to find it in the AtariAge Rarity Guide. A photo is included. Unfortunately the cart doesn’t work, anyone know what this game might be about?

I do find the label to be a bit disturbing and scary ... :D

post-1597-1058542529_thumb.jpg

I too have this game. I believe it was only given out to employees of the Aqua Net Hair Spray company during the 1980s. The gameplay is similar to Plaque Attack except you fight off nasties like dandruff, fleas, and small burrowing rats that seek to destroy your mullet.

This game is also unique in that it is one of the few Atari 2600 games with an ending. If you protect your mullet long enough it will become truly glorious and attract the attention of a woman with a similarly stunning beehive hairdo. The ending screen treats you to a beautifully rendered scene (by 2600 standards) of a wedding ceremony.

Warning to all AA newbies:  The humor circuitry in the ZylonBane 3000 is not yet fully operational.

:P

Yes, I have noticed that :) . I was thinking, maybe he can buy himself a sense of humour. I have heard that one can get them really cheap on Ebay :P

Am I the only ZylonBane fan around here? His postings are guaranteed gold. For one thing you can usually count on him being right about whatever he says (that makes him even more annoying to you doesn't it). Then the kicker is that he is extremely angry about every single subject for no good reason at all. In my book, that's entertainment.

Sometimes watching people hurt themselves bad is entertaining too.... Like when someone walks into a wall and falls on their ass.

HAwHAw.

Even when they get up and their nose is bleeding, You feel bad but you can't help but be entertained by the stupidity of the person.

Nice picture Han, Is it all done in Photoshop or did you make a lable and slap it on a cart??

OK... I guess he does have a sense of humor. ;)

Some people like to be devil's advocate... some like to be a wet blanket.  I like to complain about both.  :P

Does Devil's Advocate know that people want to be him?

Then the kicker is that he is extremely angry about every single subject for no good reason at all.

Maybe I should change my avatar to the Hulk.

Hey, I'm not angry about this thread. I think it's cool. The anachronism of the Joe Dirt suggestions just bugged me.

(and I do so have a sense of humor (this will only make sense of you've played Freespace 1 or 2))

Am I the only ZylonBane fan around here? His postings are guaranteed gold. For one thing you can usually count on him being right about whatever he says (that makes him even more annoying to you doesn't it). Then the kicker is that he is extremely angry about every single subject for no good reason at all. In my book, that's entertainment.

Actually I'm a ZylonBane fan myself although once or twice I think he has gotten a little overzealous, let's say. I think some of the folks here are a little quick to jump on him most of the the time. I'm sure I've done it myself.

OK... I guess he does have a sense of humor. ;)

Some people like to be devil's advocate... some like to be a wet blanket.  I like to complain about both.  :P

Does Devil's Advocate know that people want to be him?

But who's this wet blanket guy the other people want to be like??? I'll find him . How dare he steal my minions. :D

Sometimes watching people hurt themselves bad is entertaining too.... Like when someone walks into a wall and falls on their ass.

HAwHAw.

Even when they get up and their nose is bleeding, You feel bad but you can't help but be entertained by the stupidity of the person.

The America's Funniest Home Videos principle.

Archived