Stopped at my local game store and found a few good ones today:

Frogger II ThreeeDeep!

Submarine Commander

Racquetball (Apollo)

Worm War I

Maze

All for only $5!

I love my .99 cent atari game finds!!!

It's the fourth level 6 I've found at the store, and the 6th level 5 I've found there.

:)

Eric DeLee

I've never found it, and I've collected for 10 years. Consider yourself really fortunate--I'm jealous.

So here's a story--

I went out hitting the garage sales today in order to add to the old collection. I didn't find any Atari stuff at all, but at one stop, I came across two ashtrays from the old Playboy Clubs--well before my time, but very tacky and fun. So I bought them from the little old lady running the sale. As I turn to leave, she says, 'you're young--you ever watch that show on cable, 'The Insomniac'?" (sic). I said sure. 'That's my son David.'

I bought Playboy ashtrays from Dave Attell's mom.

I've never found anything really nice yet. I've got a lead on some stuff though. A certain goodwill store has a box of atari stuff... I've got my cousin checking on it tomorrow. The best I've ever found is two Combat's at a pawn shop. They're the best, because the pawn shop owner just gave them to me. Oooo... I know, nothing exciting. I also found about twenty level 1-3 rarity in a local goodwill store. That started off my collection.

Aaron

Archived