IGNORED

Woodgrain or Vader

jamesb69

2) It had a built-in coax adapter so you could connect it directly to your cable.

:? Could you elaborate. I'm confused.

thanks

The rear of the Heavy Sixer has a coaxial (cable) output on the rear that allows you to hook it directly up to the cable connection on the back of your TV. I believe this was in addition to a standard RF (RCA type) connection. I actually only found this out when I bid on a heavy sixer auction on eBay and the seller pointed this out (with pictures).

The rear of the Heavy Sixer has a coaxial (cable) output on the rear that allows you to hook it directly up to the cable connection on the back of your TV.  I believe this was in addition to a standard RF (RCA type) connection.  I actually only found this out when I bid on a heavy sixer auction on eBay and the seller pointed this out (with pictures).

Really?!?! That must be on early models only, since mine doesnt have it.

Really?!?! That must be on early models only, since mine doesnt have it.

Might have been -- I dunno. I do know that it didn't look like a custom mod or anything (at least, nothing an amateur would be capable of as it looked professionally done -- this is no Dremel job). I should have saved the auction page, 'cos now I can't find it. (I don't think eBay allows searching on ended auctions)