IGNORED

Flashcart and Multicart - Show your collection!!

scotty

image.thumb.png.e1de252e4a9f9cc74149453f929ba240.png

Top Row: Floppy Drive emulator from Lotharek (ST, Amiga PC), VideoPac C7061 for Odyssey 2, Odyssey 2 Multicart (older version with dip switches), AtariMax Atari 5200 Ultimate SD Cart, AtariMax Colecovision Ultimate SD Cart.

2nd from Top: Everdrive N8 for NES, Super Ecerdrive for SNES, Final Cart 3 for Vic 20 (carts and discs), 1541 Ultimate II+ for Commodore 64 with cassette adapter (carts, discs and cassettes)

Middle Row: R4 Cart for Nintendo DS, Everdrive GBA for Gameboy Advance, Everdrive GB for Gameboy & Gameboy Color,  Gambit UltiMulti 3 for Bally Astrocade, S-Drive Max for Atari 8-bit (hard drive, disc and cassette)

2nd Row: LTO Flash for Intellivision, Sean Kelly Vectrex Multicart, Modified Action Replay to run Sega Saturn backups, Harmony Cart for Atari 2600, Ultimate Cart for Atari 8-bit (Cart images)

Bottom Row: Ultra Everdrive for Nintendo 64, Mega Everdrive for Sega Genesis/Mega Drive and 32X (also runs Game Gear and Master System, Free McBoot for Playstation 2, SIO2PC for Atari 8-bit (connects Atari 800/XL/XE to Windows PC and uses it as 8 floppy drives)

Not Pictured:   Nintendo Wii w/hard drive (plays all Wii and GameCube games), Moded Nintendo 3DS (GodMode9, GD-EMU (CD emulator for Sega Dreamcast (internal), Moded original X-Box, Hard drive for PSX Classic, PSIO for Sony Platstation (Ordering Soon),  Phoebe for Sega Saturn (Ordering soon) Still waiting for Concerto for Atari 7800!!

Edited by scotty

• 2 weeks later...

OK here is my collection of Multi-carts and the likes.  Side Note this is what made it so I was willing to get back into retro gaming, I live in a condo so space is at a premium and being able to have one cart for a whole system is amazing.

Everdrive N8 Pro - I like this one a lot as I prefer my Famicom AV (Toploader) to the NES Topload (which I have also but rarely use).

Turbo Everdrive - I think this is the second version, I never use it (as I have a TerraOnion Super System Drive(See Below)).

EverDrive GBA x5 - This is in my GBA Consolized (where it pretty much stays).

Everdrive N8 NES version - Glow in the dark version from Stone Age Gamer its pretty neat looking.

FXPAK Pro - again a Stone Age Gamer version - this one is in the Neon Knights case.

EverDrive GB x7 - this also gets used in the GBA Consolizer.

EverDrive N8 - this is my older one - works fine, but I got the new one.

FDSstick - I forgot to put it in the photo. For those that dont know this is a "multicart" for the Famicom Disk Drive.

Perinatally living in the retro gaming cabinet:

TerraOnion SSSD³ attached to NEC PCEngine Core II Grafx in a RGR Clear replacement case.

TerraOnion M.O.D.E. w/ 1TB SSD installed in Smoke translucent Sega Saturn.

TerraOnion M.O.D.E. w/ 1TB SSD installed in Sega Dreamcast with smoked grey translucent case from Muramasa.

TeraaOnion MegaSD in Sega Genesis 2 with RGB bypass installed/

TerraOnion NeoSD in Neo Geo MVS C-Box.

Like you I have a few that I am not sure you can call Multi-carts but the functionality is basically the same:

Nintendo Wii - Soft-modded with 1TB USB drive to play all Wii and GameCube games (also have Wii HDMI installed that I use for RGB output).

MiST - not the MiSTer the one that came before it I use to play Amiga games (its the most reliable Amiga I have ever owned!).

Machines not pictured are my NES Topload w/ RGBNES installed and my Super Nintendo (MINI or whatever they called the re-release [not that FPGA unit] w/ a RGB mod installed)

Edited: I saw you mentioned classic/retro computers.  I have 2 CFFA3000s one regular and one of the final signed and number production run units, one in my Apple IIe to IIgs conversion kit and one in my Apple IIe - Also have a BMoW Floppy EMU (w/ Noisy Disk add-on to make it sound like a real drive) for the Apple IIc Plus (all not photo'ed but I can add them if you would like to see them).

DSC_0665.jpg

DSC_0666.jpg

Edited by c0op3r
  • Like 1