IGNORED

ROM dumping of PAL and Multicarts

Spirantho

Hi everybody,

I've noticed there are still some gaps in the AtariAge ROM database with some of the more obscure games, usually PAL only ones.

What do I need to dump ROMs I've got that AtariAge doesn`t? For instance, the game "Nuts" which DevO asked about recently doesn`t seem to have a ROM dumped for it. It'd also be nice for AtariAge to keep PAL ROMs generally, as some of them are different.

Any advice / thoughts?

For instance, the game "Nuts" which DevO asked about recently doesn`t seem to have a ROM dumped for it.

A dump of Nuts is available. :)

For a complete set of ROM you should watch alt.binaries.emulators.misc. Every few weeks a complete set of all (>2000, including hacks, demos and some illegal ones) known Good2600 ROMs is posted there.

nuts__technovision___pal_.zip

I think the guys behind atariage may be somewhat busy. It is a US/Ntsc site. You'll find a few PAL ppl here with extensive knowledge which really helps. I think someone needs to send em a pal 2600 for better screenies and corect colours.