IGNORED

Favorite Cart?

chewbasta

I had an Odyssey 2 when I was young, and K.C. Munchkin was #1 with me...I remember getting my first Atari 2600 at the ripe old age of 26, five summers ago, when these consoles started appearing at yard sales and second hand stores and this first one had Ms. Pac Man (and six others) included with it. I nearly fell over, my all time favorite coin-op with working everything and six other carts for $7 CDN!

It is not the best Atari 2600 cart, but getting to remember how it felt to have a girls arm around me at age 11 when standing in the arcade playing the coin-op, far outplaying anyone else...ahh how uncomplicated youth was.

Gravitar and Moon Patrol deserve recognition for their playability and diversity within the small confines of 8 or 16K!!

How can you pick just one? Yars' Revenge, Stargate (Defender II), Starmaster, Solar Fox, Star Trek: Strategic Operations Simulator, Enduro, Mountain King, and many others are all great games. I don't think I could choose.

I don't think I could choose just one game that I hate either (such as Sorcerer, Fire Fly, Airlock, Freeway, Ghost Manor, Tax Avoiders, Pac-Man, and so on). There are too many of them.