IGNORED

Anyone collect different 2600 and compatible controllers?

Brad2600

I picked up these in a lot today:

1 Kraft Joystick

Works well on my 7800 with a 2600 game inserted. Haven't tried it with a 7800 game. Never seen it before. Smaller than a standard 2600 controller. Gray colored with a square black fire button. Stalk is black and very thin. Under the controller, I noticed 2 switches for mode change: 4 way and 8 way. Nice little controller. A bit tighter than a standard 2600 stick.

2 Un-Roller controllers...boxed with bubble wrap still in box. Mint shape but might need a bit of cleaning

Works really well. You sorta have to use your palm to move things around with them. Yellow trackball area with yellow fire button and blue case. Really slick looking. A bit tighter than the 2600 Trak Ball in my opinion. Possibly rare?

Can anyone tell me more about these? MrRetroGamer...I'm looking your way. :D Seeing how you have a controller collection, am I correct?

I'm keeping them but if the situation ever comes up and I'm needing money, I'll let y'all know.

Anyone collect different 2600 and compatible controllers?

Well i collect them but not on purpose. I have several boxes full of compat stix amd pads. These have always come with various systems etc. It seems earlier collectors where never happy with their sticks so maybe that explains why i average 5? different stick per system.