IGNORED

Atari 800 - What all was in the box?

NISMOPC

So I have acquired two Atari 800's in box over the past week. Both have the unit, RF switch in box, PSU in box, but no manuals or pamphlets.

Trying to make at least one a CIB and was curious to know what all came with the unit in the box.

I have several extra 400/800 manuals and stuff, but am unable to locate a picture of a complete unit to know what was included. I also of an empty The Programmer box that I would like to do the same with.

Any help would be appreciated.

• Like 1

I can't recall every single thing that was in the box, but I know for certain there was this Atari 800 manual, this Atari Basic manual, and this Atari BASIC Reference Manual.

Mine also came with a ton of technical documentation. I received Atari 400/800 Technical Reference Notes, Atari 400/800 Hardware Manual, and Atari 400/800 Operating System Source Listing.

Edited by bfollowell
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, bfollowell said:

Wow, that was lucky, I don't think UK models came with those, mine certainly didn't, I had to purchase them

separately from Atari themselves and had to drive to Reading to their HQ to pick them up as they wouldn't post them.