IGNORED

Cosmic Swarm and Eggomania Woes

BigThunder660

I can't seem to figure out this Cosmic Swarm game is this all there is too it just shooting up the centipedes with the blocks? What a simple minded but difficult game and Eggomania whats the deal with this one. The Kaboom simular game is actually and I think is more difficult then Kaboom. Whats the deal with these games to solve my woes of shame.

Greg BigThunder660

Not sure about cosmic swarm, but Eggomania is a mess. You are blue bear with a bowl on your head, The weird bird at the top drops eggs you must catch. If you fail, it appears that the bird pees on you and fills the bottom of the screen with its urine (I have a feeling this is supposed to be egg yolk, but YOU take a look at it). If you successfully complete a round, then you get a chance to shoot the bird (payback!). The bird is hard to hit, and even shots that look dead-on, miss...often.

If at anytime the level of the mystery yellow liquid gets above your bear's head, game over (mercifully).

Kaboom! is better. Eggomania was a neat idea, but Kaboom! is better.

:spidey: