IGNORED

CCW CARTS

GruBBworM

how many CCW kids carts were made does anyone know?

I have:

Big Birds egg catch and Overlay

Cookie Monster Munch and Overlay

Oscar's Trash Race and Overlay

Alpha Beam With Ernie and 2 overlays  

Are there any more kids games made by CCW???

Nope, that is all the released ones, the only other one is Grover's Music Maker which is a prototype. :)

Couldn't tell ya, ask Tempest, he has the latest version of that proto. I made myself a repro of the one floating around the net. Before you ask, yes I made the label. Rhindle the red made a label for it as well, you'd have to search the database.

:)

grover.jpg

Man, that cart with labels totally looks sweet. I'd definitely go for one of those...

By the way, this got my brain aworkin' (and few things do that these days). Were any carts made for the keyboard controllers other than Basic Programming?

I'm waiting for the homebrew "Snuffy Snorts Snow" game, where the Muppet who sang 'would you like to by an O' sells some primo s--- to Snuffalufagus.

Or perhaps "Anvils On Elmo"--it could be like Kaboom in reverse, where you drop anvils on him. I'd LOVE that. :twisted:

I think a better game with Oscar the Grouch would be cooler where he attacks Grover, Big Bird and Elmo with trash can lids. I always thought Oscar was underrated.

I like the idea of the game where you drop anvils on Elmo. Great idea there! :twisted: