IGNORED

Harrys' potty now on the 2600 :) Garbage Pail Kids Fake

ussexplorer

They're still making Garbage Pail Kids stickers?

I've actually seen some of the original series cards ina collectors store.. un opened.. in the original display boxes..

as for new ones.. I am Unaware.. though that card up there is obviusly recent.

My current obbsesion in non atar stuff is The Homies.. I intend to blow another five bucks today on them :D

Holy Magilla Gorilla, I MUST have the new ones...I still have all my old ones, I mean TONS of them, most in mint condition. I was SO into GPK back in like the 5th grade, and just for nostalgia's sake, I have to have these. BTW, nice Fritz the Cat cart parody up there. Would that they would only actually MAKE a Fritz game. Hehe.

http://www7.cnn.com/2003/US/07/12/garbage....e.pail.kids.ap/

There's the link to the CNN story. Looks like there will be yet another nostalgic thing sucking my money up!

I never got into GPK... But I still have all my Wacky Packages from when I ws in grade school.

Well Garbage Pail kids STARTED OUT as a Wacky Packages card.

1985wacky_GPK.jpg

check out www.poundart.com for the dirt from the guy who was responsible for over 400 Garbage Pail Kids and a few Wacky Packages as well

Adam

I had Wacky Package pajamas.... Hawaiian Punks.

I checked out that card box of cards I had, probably haven't opened it in a decade. To my suprise I did have some GPK.. I suppose it was hard to avoid them at one time. Also found some of those old video game scratch off games (All had been scratched :( ) , Wacky Packages, and the inferior artworked Fleer Crazy Lables, They are the stickers at the top with the dots all the way around the sticker.

post-544-1060700875_thumb.jpg

post-544-1060700876_thumb.jpg