IGNORED

Tail-Gunner - (WAS in VCS Store - removed)

justclaws

9 hours ago, Atari_JaguarVCS said:

I have it in my account and have it downloaded and installed on two of my Atari VCS's but it seems to have disappeared when i try to install it on my other VCS's consoles for some reason, i thought since i purchased it it would still show up to be downloaded over and over again if need be. Looks like ill need to contact support eventually and see if they can push it to my account again for my other systems.

They can do that if you already own it, contact Support on the Discord or email them.

Edited by THX-1138
  • Like 1

On 5/12/2023 at 8:40 AM, Mockduck said:

Interesting. Might be the first case of a game actually being removed from sale after being in the Store. Missile Command 2020 is still available last I'd checked...

What about that DOS football game?

• 11 months later...
24 minutes ago, ATekGuy said:

Not sure if anyone has noticed, but Tail Gunner is listed in the VCS store for $999.99! Uhhh, what...?

Yep.  To re-hash this whole fiasco, the developers of Tail Gunner had a falling out.  They don't want the game to be sold in the store anymore because they don't want to worry about dividing up the proceeds.  The game is there only so that people who have purchased it in the past can re-download it again.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ATekGuy said:

It just seems like a weird way to do that, especially since if someone fat fingers the BUY button, it tries to go though...

Well, you would need to have quite a few fat fingers to make that happen.  It's more than one button press to actually buy the game.

• 1 month later...