IGNORED

Im Back

joy panzoukis

Hello everyone im finally back after my long stay over in Italy. I can see things are running along smoothly here at Atari Age and somethings never change. You know the really HOT topics realted to who else but Todd Rogers. Does this guy ever sleep or think of anything else but video games? Its not ment as an insult really its just Amazing the time this guy puts in to be the best. So what new and exciting here on the planet of video games. Ive tried to read as much as I could on here and Twingalaxies to catch up but there never is really enough time in the day to read 8 months worth of posts. So come on guys and give it to me the Atari way and tell me whats really HOT.

Joy Panzoukis

whats hot? id say paul slocrums new homestar runner 2600 rpg, and all the new 2600 games that showed up at AGE and will be showing up at CGE

(star fire, thrust platinum, labrynth, Entity, Rush Hour, Looping) anyone let me know if I missed anything in that list...

and the surprise backfire homebrew, the coming soon climber 5 and aztec challenge...

Hello Fabrizio

I am a Model and as expected we do travel a lot to exotic locations and I just so loved Italy. Where in Italy did I go here are some of my shoot locations Genova, Parma, Frascati, Agrigento, Ancona and Venezia to name a few I also am a muscular therapist and I still make time to play the old Atari. Thank for your interest Fabrizio where in Italy are you located? Maybe the next time im there we can get some coffee together.

Joy Panzoukis