IGNORED

how much are these 2600 games w/instructions worth?

Shannon

I'd say $8-$10 for loose ones with instructions. They're probably not all that easy to find boxed in the wild, but you should be able to get them from eBay. Moycon is right on the eBay value I think, expect something between $15 and $25.

Cheers,

Marco

According to the Atari Guide Game Manager:

The what??

Deadly Ducks is worth $5.00 for the cart/$2.50 for the manual  

Fast Eddie is worth $3.00 for the cart/$1.50 for the manual  

Revenge Of The Beefsteak Tomatoes is worth $10.00 for the cart/$5.00 for the manual

Is it just coincidence that all the manuals above are exactly 50% of the loose cart price, or have they made a terrible generalisation?! :ponder:

jobs avatar reminds me of that lucasfilm game for the c64 with avatars that was going to be the first mmorpg on quantumlink, that never came out, ... strainging brain... 'HABITAT' i wonder if there are any betas of that anywhere. that would be neat to see...

Thanks... If anyone is curious... I happened to acquire these but I was trying to decide whether to trade em, sell em, or keep em.

Since my overall goal is to get as many boxed titles as possible I was curious as to my chances of finding on boxed. If they were to small then I'm probably better off keeping them.

Since my overall goal is to get as many boxed titles as possible I was curious as to my chances of finding on boxed.  If they were to small then I'm probably better off keeping them.

Someone here was selling a whole group of NIB Revenge of the Beefsteak Tomatoes not too long ago.