IGNORED

World of Atari Show 1989 VHS?

Not sure where to post this exactly as it seems to be quite a stretch in finding at all but this seems like the most ideal area. Does anyone here own one or know of someone owning a copy of the World of Atari show from 1989? Of course I couldn't find anything on YouTube (there was something from 1998) but nothing else that I could find.

10 hours ago, Clint Thompson said:

Not sure where to post this exactly as it seems to be quite a stretch in finding at all but this seems like the most ideal area. Does anyone here own one or know of someone owning a copy of the World of Atari show from 1989? Of course I couldn't find anything on YouTube (there was something from 1998) but nothing else that I could find.

If I can ask..... what was so special about the '89 show that makes you want it?

Not trying to be a pain (because, damn, I could go on forever about people on here not just being able to either answer a simple question or STFU if they have nothing useful to contribute....) just wondering what other search terms people could use to help you find what you're looking for since I'm guessing you already googled "World of Atari 89"....

• 4 weeks later...