IGNORED

Fake Carts

Mr.FoodMonster

Sars Revenge was a good play on words and the picture is a good match. And I agree that the first cart was very cruel. People with developmental difficulties have enough problems in their lives. They don't need to be made fun of or ridiculed. That picture is in poor taste and whoever created it should be ashamed of themselves (I refer to the picture itself and not the cart mockup idea).

I thought the Special Olymics car was funny, it doesn't need the "even if you win . . ." bit because the joke has already been made. The rest is overkill.

Couldn't the Sar's Revenge cart be offensive to people who have lost loved ones to Sars? What about them?

What about the family of Bob Ross? Do they need to see him reduced to a joke for a bunch of Atari fans?

Won't someone PLEASE think of the children.

LOL I'm with you now ;) , the only PBS show I watch over here is New Yankee Workshop with Norm Abram, he's a god over here :D  

All hail Norm...

Norm rules. I love the New Yankee Workshop, but I find it somewhat frustrating because normal people won't have all the special tools Norm has.

I also admit that I used to watch Bob Ross everyday after school. I always remember how he used to love to clean his brush "just beat the devil out of it". Or his "happy little clouds and trees". My favorite quote is "you don't make mistakes, you make happy accidents". The one part I used to hate is when he would ruin a great painting in the last 2 minutes by covering it with trees.