IGNORED

Printing with the Atari

Calab

I just received a MicroPrint parallel printer interface made by Supra Corp. This was a new in package item. I've connected it to my Atari 1200XL and to my Epson MX-80 printer. When I issue LPRINT commands the Atari acts as if all went well, but nothing happens at the printer.

The printer is online and does have paper. I am able to print without issues from my Apple IIgs and my C64.

The 1200XL does have a U1MB installed, but disabling high speed I/O doesn't seem to make any difference. I own a FujiNet but it is not connected at the moment. I have also done the 5v SIO fix on my 1200XL.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I could resolve this problem?

Edited by Calab

• 8 months later...

Hi Guys,

I bought Microprint some time ago and now have obtained nice Star LC-10 printer as well ?

1743245350_WhatsAppImage2021-11-05at07_53_58.thumb.jpeg.5da2490ed06321f8a007209c3844c57c.jpeg

As I'm completely new in subject of printing on the Atari, could anyone please have some advice on:

1) LC-10 DIP-switches setting against Atari with Microprint (A4 paper format)?

2) preferable Atari printing software for above duo, both for text and maybe graphics, too?

Thanks in advance for some hints!

Edited by Jacques