IGNORED

Ass`Roids

Godzilla

nice one inky :-) wonder if others will contribute as well...  :evil: I hope everyone gets to enjoy them... :evil: yea its really hard to get a pic of just cheeks to cover that much area on the label without that darn crotch getting in the picture

You COULD strategically place an asteroid in front of the groinatological area.

...yea its really hard to get a pic of just cheeks to cover that much area on the label without that darn crotch getting in the picture

Hmmmmmm... I wonder how you could get more ass and less crotch... let me think... still thinking... I know! Have a pic of an ass from the other side, the flip-side. For example, a woman squatting from the back shows a large butticular area or a woman lying on her belly with her butt in the air can give a large butticular area for your purposes.

ok, here you are. dont say you didn't assk for it.

I don't want to sound crotchety, but please use a bit more discretion before posting images like that in the future. Thanks. :)

..Al

Thank you, thank You! Albert will be here all week with shows at 8 and 10!

Thank you, thank You!  Albert will be here all week with shows at 8 and 10!

Show paid for by Committee to Elect Inky President.

(re avatar,) yea and that avatar didnt get deleted :( ill see if I cant tame down my ass `roids remake images :-)

yea, we need more classic gamers in office so they can regulate thift store prices and UR distribution :-)