IGNORED

What's the worst game...

Redcurrie

I actually have a personal hatred for the Swordquest series because I was sucked in a wasted so much time writing a log on all the combinations. When I saw the solution and found out how impossible it was and how useless a making a log was, I took the cart and hummed it into the Schuykill River just to get my ya yas out for all the time I wasted. What is even worse, was that if you somehow completed the game, the ending was so lame.

I would think CLEARLY the worst is any of the Swordquest games.

Pac-Man and ET don't even rank that low, because there IS a level of enjoyment that can be had from those two titles. The Swordquest game itself has no redeeming qualities -- and without the comics it makes even LESS sense.

yea but at least sword quest had something going for it, a gimmick, a very impressive (at the time,) title screen, simple arcade bits that played well, raft rider on the other hand is just a pile of shit floating on a broken sinking raft in the river of those who have dysenntary.

Mythicon, Mythicon, Mythicon. I have a deep sense of pride in that I don't have any of the game(s) that were done from them. I also have been able to avoid owning E.T., and I've been able to dump off ^H^H^H^H^H *ahem* trade off a whole shipping box of Ssssssnake (spelling inaccurate) and not get a pipe bomb in return! :D

I just have to chime in also in defense of Outlaw. Sure, graphically it's... well, the definition of "crude." But it is a great brainless 2-player game in the spirit of the best of the early years of the 2600.

There are lots of games that are WAY worse than Outlaw, even those with much better graphics. Get a good 2-player game of Outlaw going and you'll see proof that gameplay is more important than good graphics any day.

(Besides, how dare you spit on the work of The Master Himself? Even Slot Machine, truly a wretched piece of crap, gets points simply for being the work of Mr. Crane. ;) )

Oh my god the Froggo games HAVE to be the worst!

I just bought Task Force, Sea Hunt and Spider Droid via Ebay.

Task Force is just a rip off of Gangster Alley, which stinks....Spider Droid is Amadar which also sucks....and Sea Hunt just sucks ass!!!!

The Mythicon games are AWESOME compared to Froggo.

I just have to chime in also in defense of Outlaw.  Sure, graphically it's... well, the definition of "crude."  But it is a great brainless 2-player game in the spirit of the best of the early years of the 2600.

There are lots of games that are WAY worse than Outlaw, even those with much better graphics.  Get a good 2-player game of Outlaw going and you'll see proof that gameplay is more important than good graphics any day.

(Besides, how dare you spit on the work of The Master Himself?  Even Slot Machine, truly a wretched piece of crap, gets points simply for being the work of Mr. Crane. ;) )

Okay, I've figured out the problem. I play most of my games alone (a little sympathy here....just kidding) and Outlaw is obviously a good 2-PERSON game. I'll try to get out and make some friends...... ;)

I just have to chime in also in defense of Outlaw.  Sure, graphically it's... well, the definition of "crude."  But it is a great brainless 2-player game in the spirit of the best of the early years of the 2600.

There are lots of games that are WAY worse than Outlaw, even those with much better graphics.  Get a good 2-player game of Outlaw going and you'll see proof that gameplay is more important than good graphics any day.

(Besides, how dare you spit on the work of The Master Himself?  Even Slot Machine, truly a wretched piece of crap, gets points simply for being the work of Mr. Crane. ;) )

Okay, I've figured out the problem. I play most of my games alone (a little sympathy here....just kidding) and Outlaw is obviously a good 2-PERSON game. I'll try to get out and make some friends...... ;)

Don't feel bad... I always hated Combat as a kid, because I usually played Atari alone too. I guess the reason I've always liked Outlaw is that I never owned it as a kid, so I'd only get to play it when I was visiting a friend who had it!