IGNORED

TT or Mega STe power supply question

Randy

got a bad one on my mega STe, but I have two supplies that came with a TT, both have the same umbilicals as the Mega STe, one on the metal mount and one not mounted, but I can use the metal mount from the old PSU.  It does turn on but I inadvertently smoked a resistor R19, there was a center mounting stud that shorted out R19 and started it smoking.  This supply is a Skynet Electronics PSU white/clear board, trying to find out the value of the smoked resistor, any one know it or how to find out?  Thanks

On 3/14/2021 at 12:40 AM, Robson said:

Thanks Robson, that is the schematic for the Phiphong, which I also have but is really not working very well at all, pulsing output and a sparking noise to boot!  The Skynet is pretty close to working all right except there is a -10.61 vdc instead of -12 volts, trying to figure if I can fix that section as all the rest work fine, a schematic of that circuit would really be helpful!

One other thing, I can replace the power supply with a meanwell RB-65B, same outputs and ratings and almost the same size.  However, the meanwell does not have the "PG" connection which I believe is needed to turn on the computer, any ideas on how to get that out of a meanwell?