IGNORED

ColecoVision console and games

chickenphish

Found my old Coleco in my parents attic recently and decided to bring it home for my kids to play. Unfortunately, it seems that the power supply no longer works, and who knows what else may or may not work? Anyway, rather than throw money into the machine, I have decided to build out a RetroPi with all the ROMs for the same cost as a power supply.

For my original console and games....Is ebay the best market for selling these or do you guys have a site you can recommend where I might find people interested in this before I toss it?

console, original box, games (mouse trap, looping, zaxxon, venture, donkey kong)

TIA!

facebook has a colecogroup for sale. I maybe interested depending the cost. Without power supply or a way to test it on your end will get a lot less. As of now there is really no equivalent power supply's available for them as ColUsb out as of now. Mean Well power supply has issues not sure if this was fixed or not.