IGNORED

Good Knight and Good Luck

Cousin Vinnie

Oh the Puns...

Most of you guys on the board are aware of the amazing Knight trilogy (...well ..ALMOST knight trilogy) that Vlad Zuniga is cooking up for the Atari 7800. Here's my take on his developments for perpetuity's sake. 

www.atari7800forever.com/goodknight.html

blueknight2.jpg

Edited by Cousin Vinnie
  • Like 4

Actually @Cousin Vinnie, Knight Guy - Castle Days is completed and I believe I still have the latest release candidate version for testing. So I believe Vlad essentially considers that one done. I didn't release a complete playthrough beyond Beta 11 and don't really plan to so that some mystery can remain.

I also did a complete playthrough game (Took about an hour...) of Knight Guy on Board, and I think the video I did is of the latest release publicly of that game as well. But as it is a completely playthrough, it does show everything there is in the game to this point.

Cool to see Vlad get an article to talk about his games! Did you do such an article on Bob's games as well? Would be cool to do these on other 'brewers' as well as games come out.

• Like 3