IGNORED

Atari keyboard to St with joystick and mouse

I have Atari St keyboard working through a Arduino Leonardo to use as a keyboard with a Windows PC.  The coding I used doesn't include functionality for the mouse or joystick.  Does anyone here know if someone has done this?  I've put together a Windows PC in an old Atari ST case and would like to be able to use the original mouse and joysticks with it.  I know there are adapters to use the joysticks with Windows but I don't know about the mouse.  I do have an Atari mouse casing that I could put a Windows mouse into but using the original might be easier.

I don't think that using original mouse will be easier. Need to design converter of it's signals to PS2 or rather to USB.  Maybe if find specific mouse where X-Y signals are present and go to converter chip.  Still, it will be very old Atari mouse, with hardened ball for instance, not promising long life.

I think that putting modern mouse sensor, electronic in Atari mouse case will be simpler (not very simple) and will last.